Changing Your Money Paradigm:
Transforming Your Life’s Intention through Your Attention to Money
1: What is this Workshop about?
In one word this Workshop is about change. It’s about the change that actually shifts money into serving the life you really want by:
- Empowering you to give money your attention rather than your energy through a personalized Quicken® Budget and Lifetime Plan.
- Experiencing a non-judgmental conversation with money and about money that fosters balance and contentment.
- Transforming the ‘good’ vs. ‘bad’ way of seeing into ‘all pieces are welcome and needed’ viewpoint for life, using money as our teacher.
- Aligning your true values with your actual life decisions resulting in true happiness.
2: Is this for me?
Ask the following questions to determine if this Workshop is right for you at this time in your life:
- Do you devote a lot of your daily energy to money? Do your moods swing with the stock market, or do you obsess about a work project or contract? Do you feel exhausted by giving so much energy to these thoughts?
- Do you have a moderately complex financial situation: a couple of checking accounts, one or more credit cards, loans, a 401(k) or IRA? Do you quickly want to be able to know if you have enough to retire, and if not, how much more you need to save each month? Do you finally want to know where all your money goes?
- Do you really want a transformational shift in how you view and live with money, not just a band-aid to cover up the symptoms of your money issues?
- Are you willing to commit to yourself, your other workshop participants and your family to attend every session?
If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions, then this seminar is right for you.
3: How does this workshop work? What are the specifics?
- 3 – 5 hours of preparation work, gathering your financial documents, creating a log of all of your financial user IDs and passwords.
- Friday - Sunday at 3:00pm
- 4 weeks post-seminar follow-up with the facilitator and a Paradigm Partner (about 1 hour/week).
- Registration Fee varies depending on the number of participants in a Workshop. Max per person is $1.500.00
- After signing up, you will receive a packet of information, including seminar logistics and the participant workbook, which details the preparation work you will need to complete before coming to the workshop. The facilitator will make a 10 minute phone appointment with you to answer any questions you have about the materials.
- After the workshop you will receive an email from the facilitator once per week for six weeks with follow-up assignments. You and your Paradigm Partner should meet to discuss these emails and hold each other accountable for staying on track with your own intentions.
4: How do I sign Up?
- Input your name in the form on the right and more information will be sent.